Monday, February 1, 2010

ESL Teachers: Keep it Simple

Hello ESL Teachers,

Here are some thoughts on how to help keep your goals and the flow of your class simple...and hence, effective. Please let me know if you have any praise, questions or other feedback! I am really grateful for this opportunity to share these thoughts with you.

If you are a fellow teacher and would like to contribute video advice for fellow teachers on this blog, then e-mail it to me. I will do my best to post other worthwhile material and foster healthy development of happy, fun and super effective ESL teachers!

Thank you,

Meylysa Tseng, your humble and always learning ESL teacher

Part 1 of 3


Part 2 of 3


Part 3 of 3





1 comment:

  1. I want to know how can I decide what useful sentences !! I really don't have an idea,,
    also, another question !! do u happen to know a good book that concentrates on conversations??
    thanks.
    Ala'a

    ReplyDelete