Friday, February 12, 2010

English Students! Oxford Picture Dictionary 2nd Edition p. 44, A Family Reunion

Hello English (ESL) Students!


Thank you for coming to class today! I'm your English (ESL) teacher Meylysa. I'm going to teach about A Family Reunion. "Re" means "again" and "union" means "together", so "reunion" means "together again"! Many of my students from the past 10 or so years can come together again and study with me on the internet =)


Open your English (ESL) textbook, the
Oxford Picture Dictionary, 2nd Edition
, to page 44. Practice saying, reading and listening the words. Your English is really good!!! It's so good to have you back! If you are a returning student, leave me a note =)



Your English (ESL) Teacher,


Meylysa


Part 1 of 3: p. 44 A Family Reunion



Part 2 of 3: p. 44 #4 to B, Practice with your ESL teacher!


Part 3 of 3: Review of Family Reunion on p. 44


You have wonderful English!!


No comments:

Post a Comment