Sunday, July 11, 2010

Health and Fitness Resources

Hello fellow ESL Teachers, Tutors and Friends,

Welcome to ESL Teacher!  Thank you for your visit. This post and the links on it could change your life.

This post is a centered on Health and Fitness, and was inspired by my recent experience at a Peak Potentials Seminar called Extreme Health...which I highly recommend you attend. My wonderful friend Yoshiko wanted me to tell her what happened at the event, so this will be a summary of what I saw. Please feel free to share these resources! Below is a quick video explaining this post and also on how to have sound sleep:



I have always felt that it is important to take care of all aspects of our lives, and pay particular attention not only to teaching and to my career, but also to my health. If you have been a student or a teacher long enough, you will come to find that many students don't do well in class because of lack of sleep, poor diet or lack of exercise. When we are healthy we learn faster, retain more and enjoy our studies, wouldn't you agree?

As ESL teachers, we are better able to teach with energy and become role models for our ESL students. After all, if our students like us and look up to us in terms of our character and our health, they will naturally learn more from us.

Please select from the links below to learn more and get a summary of the information that I tried to absorb during that packed 4 day all day seminar. Thank you T Harv Eker!

Dr. Pakaj Naram and the Benefits of Ayervda

No comments:

Post a Comment